About the Center
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta’s business area, the Economic Forecasting Center at Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business is one of the few university-based centers providing an analysis of the economy, various industries and international trade, as well as prices and interest rates.
Learn more »
Quarterly conferences featuring detailed economic analysis for the nation and Southeast
- 1 Conference Subscription
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 1 person: $650
- 2 Conference Subscriptions
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 2 people: $900
Directions to Our Conferences
Our quarterly economic forecasting conferences take place at Georgia State University’s Speakers Auditorium.
Election. Election. Election.
All you’re hearing in the news lately is about the election! But folks, what about the economy!?
Come to the conference, a week after the election, to see what our invited experts as saying about the future of Atlanta’s Hospitality Sector, the Tech Industry and the Global Economy.
And of course, stay to get insights from our award-winning director, Prof. Rajeev Dhawan, on the future direction of the Nation, State of Georgia and Atlanta Metro Area.
- Rajeev Dhawan, Director, Economic Forecasting Center, Georgia State University
- Michael Drury, Chief Economist, McVean Trading & Investments, LLC
- Paul Thomas, Principal & Co-founder, Economic Stories LLC
- David Palinski, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Georgia Aquarium