About the Center
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta’s business area, the Economic Forecasting Center at Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business is one of the few university-based centers providing an analysis of the economy, various industries and international trade, as well as prices and interest rates.
Learn more »
Quarterly conferences featuring detailed economic analysis for the nation and Southeast
- 1 Conference Subscription
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 1 person: $650
- 2 Conference Subscriptions
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 2 people: $900
Directions to Our Conferences
Our quarterly economic forecasting conferences take place at Georgia State University’s Speakers Auditorium.
- Will the hullabaloo over the presidential nomination impact the economy?
- Are the recent drops and volatility in the stock markets temporary or is something else going on?
- Oil prices are falling, the dollar is strengthening, should you be worried about local job growth?
- Is the Federal Reserve one and done?
- Rajeev Dhawan, Director, Economic Forecasting Center, Georgia State University
- Douglas Duncan, Senior Vice President and Chief Economist, Fannie Mae
- John Hunt, Senior Analyst,
ViaSearch, Inc. & Smart Numbers
- Frank Norton, Jr., CEO Chairman, Norton Holdings