About the Center
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta’s business area, the Economic Forecasting Center at Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business is one of the few university-based centers providing an analysis of the economy, various industries and international trade, as well as prices and interest rates.
Learn more »
Quarterly conferences featuring detailed economic analysis for the nation and Southeast
- 1 Conference Subscription
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 1 person: $650
- 2 Conference Subscriptions
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 2 people: $900
Directions to Our Conferences
Our quarterly economic forecasting conferences take place at Georgia State University’s Speakers Auditorium.
- Has positive job growth momentum returned to Georgia and is it here to stay? What does the March benchmarking data tell us how the economy preformed in 2015?
- Is the continued improvement in the national labor market enough for the Fed to make a move in June?
- With the recent stock market rally, will the Fed continue to monitor global economic and financial developments?
- What do oil prices, emerging markets and currency fluctuations have in common and how will they affect economic activity in 2016?
- Rajeev Dhawan, Director, Economic Forecasting Center, Georgia State University
- Manuel Balmaseda, Chief Economist , CEMEX
- Leslie Appleton-Young, Vice President & Chief Economist, California Association of REALTORS (C.A.R.)
- Michael D. Alexander, Center for Livable Communities Director, Atlanta Regional Commission (ARC)