About the Center
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta’s business area, the Economic Forecasting Center at Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business is one of the few university-based centers providing an analysis of the economy, various industries and international trade, as well as prices and interest rates.
Learn more »
Quarterly conferences featuring detailed economic analysis for the nation and Southeast
- 1 Conference Subscription
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 1 person: $650
- 2 Conference Subscriptions
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 2 people: $900
Directions to Our Conferences
Our quarterly economic forecasting conferences take place at Georgia State University’s Speakers Auditorium.
- Can the U.S. shield itself from the turbulent global headwinds?
- What effect will Brexit have on our economy – both positively and negatively? Are there any positive effects?
- Can domestically-driven forces, such as consumption, be a net-positive?
- How will Georgia’s exporting industries react to the changing European landscape?
- How will employment in Georgia be affected and what will be the key driving forces here?
- Rajeev Dhawan, Director, Economic Forecasting Center, Georgia State University
- Robert DiCianni, Manager, Marketing, ArcelorMittal USA
- Vikas Agarwal, Professor, J. Mack Robinson College of Business
- William Pate, President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau