About the Center
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta’s business area, the Economic Forecasting Center at Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business is one of the few university-based centers providing an analysis of the economy, various industries and international trade, as well as prices and interest rates.
Learn more »
Quarterly conferences featuring detailed economic analysis for the nation and Southeast
- 1 Conference Subscription
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 1 person: $650
- 2 Conference Subscriptions
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 2 people: $900
Directions to Our Conferences
Our quarterly economic forecasting conferences take place at Georgia State University’s Centennial Hall.
Get directions to the Centennial Hall
- Where are the expected tax cuts? Why the delay?
- Will the Fed continue its rate hikes as residential building activity sputters?
- When will corporations open their cap-ex spending spigots?
- Are impediments emerging to Atlanta’s continued growth?
- Do Business cycles die of old age or are they due to D.C. policy maker’s neglect?
Read Press Release
- Rajeev Dhawan, Director, Economic Forecasting Center, Georgia State University
- William A. Strauss, Senior Economist and Economic Advisor , Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Donald J. Rissmiller, Partner and Vice Chairman., Strategas.
- Anne Hydrick Kaiser, Vice President, Community and Economic Development , Georgia Power.