About the Center
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta’s business area, the Economic Forecasting Center at Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business is one of the few university-based centers providing an analysis of the economy, various industries and international trade, as well as prices and interest rates.
Learn more »
Quarterly conferences featuring detailed economic analysis for the nation and Southeast
- 1 Conference Subscription
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 1 person: $650
- 2 Conference Subscriptions
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 2 people: $900
Directions to Our Conferences
Our quarterly economic forecasting conferences take place at Georgia State University’s Speakers Auditorium.Get directions to the Speakers Auditorium
Latest ConferenceRegister Here
- If the Fed moves, how aggressive will it be?
- Is Georgia’s growth momentum and quality of jobs sustainable? Where do our neighbors stand?
- How are the regional economies handling the drought and falling oil prices?
- In the global economy, is low inflation the norm or is the dollar destined to strengthen further?
- Rajeev Dhawan, Director, Economic Forecasting Center, Georgia State University
- Gregory Daco, Head of US Macroeconomics , Oxford Economics
- Robert A. Dye, Senior Vice President and Chief Economist, Comerica Bank
- Michael J. Toma , Director, Center for Regional Analysis, Armstrong State University