About the Center
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta’s business area, the Economic Forecasting Center at Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business is one of the few university-based centers providing an analysis of the economy, various industries and international trade, as well as prices and interest rates.
Learn more »
Quarterly conferences featuring detailed economic analysis for the nation and Southeast
- 1 Conference Subscription
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 1 person: $650
- 2 Conference Subscriptions
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 2 people: $900
Directions to Our Conferences
Our quarterly economic forecasting conferences take place at Georgia State University’s Speakers Auditorium.Get directions to the Speakers Auditorium
Latest ConferenceRegister Here
- What will make the Federal Reserve finally raise rates? And will they be doing it in baby steps or more aggressively?
- How is Georgia’s job growth momentum being affect by external developments?
- The dollar is strengthening while the global economy weakens. How will it affect Georgia’s ability to attract foreign companies, capital for real estate projects and our export performance?
- Are financial markets reconciling to the slowdown in the global economy caused by China’s stall?
- Rajeev Dhawan, Director, Economic Forecasting Center, Georgia State University
- Keith Parker, General Manager/CEO , MARTA
- William A. Strauss, Senior Economist,
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Max Darnell, Managing Partner, First Quadrant