About the Center
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta’s business area, the Economic Forecasting Center at Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business is one of the few university-based centers providing an analysis of the economy, various industries and international trade, as well as prices and interest rates.
Learn more »
Quarterly conferences featuring detailed economic analysis for the nation and Southeast
- 1 Conference Subscription
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 1 person: $650
- 2 Conference Subscriptions
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 2 people: $900
Directions to Our ConferencesGet directions to the Centennial Hall
- Where does the U.S. economy stand at present? What grade – A+, A- or worse?
- What is the disconnect between financial markets’ enthusiasm and real economic data recently?
- How is international trade and Atlanta’s real estate sector connected?
- Will our international connections impact the health of our corporate sector?
- What will the effect be on our transportation sector and activity at Savannah’s port? Our hospitality sector?
- When are the tax cuts coming? Now? Early next year? How will the timing of this impact the trajectory of the Federal Reserve rate hikes?
- Rajeev Dhawan, Director, Economic Forecasting Center, Georgia State University
- Jan Hogrefe, Chief Economist, Boeing
- Nayantara Hensel, Former Chief Economist, Department of the Navy
- Kathryn Lawler, Executive Director, Atlanta Regional Collaborative for Health Improvement