About the Center
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta’s business area, the Economic Forecasting Center at Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business is one of the few university-based centers providing an analysis of the economy, various industries and international trade, as well as prices and interest rates.
Learn more »
Quarterly conferences featuring detailed economic analysis for the nation and Southeast
- 1 Conference Subscription
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 1 person: $650
- 2 Conference Subscriptions
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 2 people: $900
Directions to Our Conferences
Our quarterly economic forecasting conferences take place at Georgia State University’s Speakers Auditorium.
Look forward to getting these – and more – of your crucial questions answered at the February conference!
1. Will Economic policy change drastically in Washington in 2017?
2. Will these changes usher in a higher rate of economic growth immediately?
3. Will corporate sector bring back the cash stashed abroad to invest at home?
4. Will we only saber-rattle with our major trading partners, or pick an outright trade war?
- Rajeev Dhawan, Director, Economic Forecasting Center, Georgia State University
- Mark Palim, Vice President and Deputy Chief Economist, Fannie Mae
- John Hunt, President, MarketNSight & ViaSearch, Inc.
- Frank Norton, Jr., CEO Chairman, Norton Holdings