About the Center
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta’s business area, the Economic Forecasting Center at Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business is one of the few university-based centers providing an analysis of the economy, various industries and international trade, as well as prices and interest rates.
Learn more »
Quarterly conferences featuring detailed economic analysis for the nation and Southeast
- 1 Conference Subscription
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 1 person: $650
- 2 Conference Subscriptions
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 2 people: $900
Directions to Our Conferences
Our quarterly economic forecasting conferences take place at Georgia State University’s Centennial Hall.
Get directions to the Centennial Hall
- Fed battles the flattening yield curve.
- Consumers deal with rising oil prices.
- Farm economy handles trade skirmishes.
- Lodging industry manages the “ills” of plenty.
- Rajeev Dhawan,
- Carl R. Zwerner Chair of Economic Forecasting
- Director, Economic Forecasting Center, Georgia State University
- Conrad S. Ciccotello,
- Director/Professor, Reiman School of Finance
- Eric C. Thompson,
- Karl H. Nelson Associate Professor of Economics and Director of the Bureau of Business Research, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Mark Woodworth,
- Senior Managing Director, CBRE Hotels Americas Research