About the Center
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta’s business area, the Economic Forecasting Center at Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business is one of the few university-based centers providing an analysis of the economy, various industries and international trade, as well as prices and interest rates.
Learn more »
Quarterly conferences featuring detailed economic analysis for the nation and Southeast
- 1 Conference Subscription
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 1 person: $650
- 2 Conference Subscriptions
- Attend 4 conferences for 1 year for 2 people: $900
Directions to Our Conferences
Our quarterly economic forecasting conferences take place at Georgia State University’s Centennial Hall.
Get directions to the Centennial Hall
- How many times will the Fed hike rates in 2019? Stop in 2020?
- What are the long-run implications of tariffs on the US and for Georgia?
- Will oil breach $80 a barrel soon?
- Is Georgia job growth bucking the moderation trend?
- Rajeev Dhawan,
- Professor & Director, Economic Forecasting Center
- J. Mack Robinson College of Business
- Nariman Behravesh,
- Chief Economist, IHS Markit
- Kevin Swift,
- Chief Economist & Managing Director
- American Chemistry Council
- John Toohig,
- Managing Director, Fixed Income, Raymond James