About the Center
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta’s business area, the Economic Forecasting Center at Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business is one of the few university-based centers providing an analysis of the economy, various industries and international trade, as well as prices and interest rates.
Learn more »
- Date & Time: September 16th, 1:00 PM to 2:45 PM
- Gain insight and more on these issues facing the economy at our webinar!
- Can the winter holiday travel season be salvaged?
- Is the hot housing market a fad?
- Is Georgia’s re-opening insulated from the virus?
- How long will the “Mirage” of ultra-low bond yields last?
- Is inflation linked to the shape of recovery?
- REGISTRATION: Click Here to Register
- Pricing for the Event $75: Click Here to Pay