About the Center
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta’s business area, the Economic Forecasting Center at Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business is one of the few university-based centers providing an analysis of the economy, various industries and international trade, as well as prices and interest rates.
Learn more »
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2022
Time: 9:15am – 11:45am.
Location: ONLINE via Webex
Gain insight and more on these issues facing the economy at our webinar!
- Can 2021’s home price appreciation be repeated in 2022?
- Should you be worried about the recent spike in bond yields?
- Inflation versus the Fed: Who blinks first this year?
- Georgia’s ongoing recovery: What can boost it further?
- Where’s Atlanta’s building boom headed next?