About the Center
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta’s business area, the Economic Forecasting Center at Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business is one of the few university-based centers providing an analysis of the economy, various industries and international trade, as well as prices and interest rates.
Learn more »
- Date & Time: THURSDAY, February 25th, 10:30 AM to 12:15 PM
- Gain insight and more on these issues facing the economy at our webinar!
- How hot can the housing market go?
- Will the vaccine shorten this COVID winter?
- Will Georgia lead or lag the nation in recovery?
- Is inflation linked to the shape of recovery?