About the Center
Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta’s business area, the Economic Forecasting Center at Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business is one of the few university-based centers providing an analysis of the economy, various industries and international trade, as well as prices and interest rates.
Learn more »
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
Time: 9:15am – 11:45am.
Location: ONLINE via Webex
Price: $75 to $200 range (click here for details)
Gain insight and more on these issues facing the economy at our webinar!
- Deflating markets, crypto crash & high gas prices: recipe for recession?
- How hawkish will the Fed get to battle inflation?
- How will Georgia weather the one-two punch of inflation & rate hikes?
- Is there an alternative to owning a home in ATL?
- What will solve the current imbalance(s) in the labor market?